Table \'.\tmbc\jos_fb_whoisonline\' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=INSERT INTO jos_fb_whoisonline (`userid` , `time`, `what`, `task`, `do`, `func`,`link`, `userip`, `user`) \n VALUES (\'0\', \'1398337111\', \'Progressive Week, May 28, 2012\',\'\',\'\',\'view\',\'/modules/com_fireboard/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=0&func=view&catid=11&id=735\', \'54.211.231.221\', \'0\')The Memorial Baptist Church | Forum

TMBC Message Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Progressive Week, May 28, 2012 (0 viewing) 
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Progressive Week, May 28, 2012
Info about TMBC (Visitor)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Birthdate:
Progressive Week, May 28, 2012 1 Year, 11 Months ago  
Fourth Update:

New Research Dispels Myths About Aging:

http://tinyurl.com/86mrahs

also linked at BetterHealthTMBC

Recharging Your Phone
May 29, 2012Christine Witzsche of Cooper Clinic
You might be wondering how recharging your cell phone has anything to do with wellness. How long does your phone last off of one charge? 10 hours, one day, a day and a half, two days? Oftentimes it depends on how much you are using it to talk, text or browse the Internet. I know I am guilty of constantly having my nose in my phone. I’m always checking email or scanning through my social media feeds, which requires me to charge my phone at least once a day.

This week I heard something interesting from our Cooper Fit Wellness Coordinator (Cooper Fit is our internal wellness program for Cooper Aerobics teammates). She said to think of our bodies like a cell phone - if we do not properly recharge ourselves we will run out of power! If we only recharge ourselves to the bare minimum then we are not at our fullest potential for the day.

Recharging can come in many forms and fashions and at any time throughout the day. It can come from sleeping, eating well, exercising, allocating some time for yourself, social interaction…the list goes on. It’s all about finding what works best for you and your body. And the way you recharge can vary day-to-day or week-to-week, so long as you actually are recharging.

Coming off of a three-day weekend, I’m sure we could all use a little recharging. So take a moment to think – how are you recharging today?

Third Update:

The first (supposed to be most direct) link to The Messenger (newsletter) in Nell's emails is not working for me. However, the actual newsletter in PDF format is being posted and can be reached via coming the the multi-click front-door by:

Clicking link to TMBC Home Page: http://www.tmbc.org/

The click on center option, REGULAR ATTENDERS AND TMBC MEMBERS

From there click on Interative

From there click on Newsletters

From there click on May 31, 2012 Newsletter (notice the June 2012 Calendar can also be selected from the list)

Download speed dependent on speed of your Internet connection.

As a 'test' here is a link that is supposed to go directly to the newsletter:

http://www.tmbc.org/modules/evolvecms/upload/05312012%20Newsletter.pdf

Just before TMBC Line Dancing last night, I got a preview of the Entertainment for the June 15, 2012, Young at Heart 'hot dog' gathering at 5:30pm. The meal is appropriate

According to the Giving Summary included in the newsletter, our financial ship is afloat as of April 30, 2012. Some years, at this date, it has appeared to be sinking and remain 'under water' until late in the calendar year. So our adopted 2012 Budget seems to be very consistent with our current circumstances.

Second Update:

Due to weather condition both bible study and choir rehearsal scheduled for tonight have been canceled. This is short notice, so help spread the word among those you encounter.

First Update:

From MinEmergent daily update:

May 30, 2012

Know something

Those who think they know something do not yet know as they ought to know.

Apostle Paul

Recent perspective from Dave Odom regarding the pastor search process:
http://www.faithandleadership.com/content/dave-odom-searching-for-pastor

Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance.
G.K. Chesterton
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G._K._Chesterton

Original Post:

Monday class meal will be at Cracker Barrel at 5:30pm.

Jo Ann Garner (and Kenny) attended worship yesterday.

Harold Dew got a 'good news' 'no-change' from his recent test.

Dot Haynie is having difficulty with back pain.

[/b]Dottie Howard[/b] recent surgery went well.

Class covered dish (random selections) will be June 4, 2012. Call Connie Hight with any questions.

Joyce and Jeff Thomas now have the 18th grandchild. That makes 38 total grand and great-grandchildren.

Bath library Internet connection was not working this morning, so this is being brought to you courtesy of the Bath Volunteer Fire Department.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2012/06/01 10:15 By .
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply